Are you pregnant or have a baby under the age of 18 months and live in one of the following ZIP Codes in Missouri or Kansas? Healthy Start may be just the program for you!
64109, 64111, 64124, 64126, 64127, 64128, 64130 or 64132
66101, 66102, 66104, 66105, 66106 or 66111
• Securing health insurance
• Locating a doctor
• Finding referral and resource information for you and the father of baby
• Connecting to nutrition counseling, breastfeeding support and food assistance
• Learning about education and counseling resources for alcohol and drug abuse during and after pregnancy
• Connecting to housing assistance
• Educating parents on a variety of topics
Give your baby a Healthy Start. We are here for you!
To get more information or to refer a friend to Kansas City Healthy Start, please use our contact form:
April 1, 2019: This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number H49MC01449 titled Healthy Start Initiative for grant amount $950,000 with 0% financed with non-governmental sources. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author(s) and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.