Number of positions: 1
Time Commitment: 10 hrs/week for 10 weeks=100 hours (estimated)
Duties: Under the supervision of the communication coordinator, the volunteer will be responsible to research and update the MCHC membership data base. This will involve:
- Running a report on the current contents of the data base
- Sending a test email to all contacts via Outlook
- Compiling a report on all errors received
- Researching errors to determine the cause of each
- Making corrections in the data base.
Supervision: Anne Biswell, communications coordinator.
Qualifications: Familiarity with email (Outlook) and typical data base programs such as Excel, People Soft, and the like. Must be a self-starter with high standards and good problem solving skills. Communications and community health majors are encouraged to apply.
Application must include: Current résumé, recommendation from faculty (if in school), and cover letter indicating interest.
Please send application materials to
Anne Biswell, Communications Coordinator
Mother & Child Health Coalition
2340 E Meyer Blvd.
Building 1. Ste. 216
Kansas City MO 64132
(816) 283-6242 ext. 226