Each month, Nurture KC distributes an update with news highlights to help our members and friends of the organization stay informed. Read our March 2020 Update to learn about:
• How we are operating, and still serving families, during COVID-19.
• Our immunization billboard campaign that appeared around KC.
• A new Coronavirus Resources Page on our web site for families.
• New staff – Kathy Mohn, our first Development Director; and Nate Girard, our Strategic Initiatives Coordinator.
• How Nurture KC’s Executive Director, Tracy Russell, contributed to a community conservation with KS Lieutenant Governor, Lynn Rogers, about the impact of Medicaid expansion.
Be on the look out each month for more news! If you want to become more involved with Nurture KC, become a member.